Monday, February 13, 2012

Where is the LOVE??


Valentine day's is a commemorate day for couple. 
Love is build by a man heart and a woman soul! 
I'm so lucky I found you 6 years ago. A man who care me lots and spent all the love just to make me happy =) From friend to couple just a short period to pass. But we use our whole life to sustain out marriage.

111022012! Saturday night, we celebrate our day at The Ship Batu Ferringhi. Is a very hurry decision for us. Been surveying for many restaurant to celebrate it and ended up with having western food. ** Actually I wish to have Japanese cuisine, it always my first choice. Western food is okay for me too if my man wish to=)

After done my make up...


We reach there around 8something but needa wait to be served! Anyhow, their food always the best for me.  

Here some pics while we were waiting..

 He's thinking : What to eat?? 


Myself...=)
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world!

I love you not because who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you


Finally, food served! 
The man having the Maryland Chicken Chop and I having the Baked Cheese Fish. Honestly, it's big portion for me so hubby help me to finished it at last.




Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly, and without expectation - We don't love to be loved; we love to love.

Thanks for always being with me hubby =) 
Thanks for giving what I wish to have =)
Thanks for all your love =)
Love you, muacks......

No comments:

Post a Comment