Friday, February 10, 2012

Thaipusam Festival 2012


Hi there peeps! I'm back to blog again. Had forget when is the last post I posted?! But now, seem I'm quite free so just blog it!
So Chinese New Year ended and Valentine just left few day. How bout the plan for yours?

Few days ago, went to Apple Store for repairing my Ipad and pass by Burmah Road. Is so jam man!! Thaipusam is happening. I think everyone thought is drop on Tuesday include us too. But it held on Wednesday. So since the night were still young. We took stroll  at there.


The very first time I attended the Thaipusam Festival honestly. It is so lively. Lion dance, fire works and firecracker everywhere.




Lion Dance!!!


I love the art design. So pretty!


Coconut, is for peoples to cast aside. Means for cleaning the road for God!

2810!! Wow



And that's all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment