Friday, July 20, 2012

The Elevate Night


Okay, I know I been neglecting my blog since ages ago. I always try to update but end up with times is not enough at all. I wish there were 48 hours per day for me. =) *slap myself... is impossible!!!

What's the plan for me on Saturday night? As usual like having meal with baby boy, catch up movie with him or tea session with buddies? NO! We going to have a different Saturday night.!!! 
Thanks Leroy for invited us to ELEVATE PARTY!!! I'm so excited of it so do my baby too...
Okays, let the pic start the night!
After preparing, long time no see to my fake eye lashes =)
My man and I

Since we need to fetch our buddies, hubby decided to have some foods before party. 
And we reach PISA around 9 something. 
Hubby and myself

We bump into Amos aka Sin
The cutest couple =)

Us again!

And, guess what... i met my childhood player there too.. We didn't meet each other more than 10 years i think. We used to stick together when we are kids. Play ma-masak and run here and there. And now, we are big girl and boy now. Really arrange times to meet the others for gathering. Childhood memories is always the best =)
Nicholas aka BOY and myself
Sorry for this pic.. hahaha cause Vilson look cute is this pics...

It's and enjoyable night for us. Especially my hubby, GET DRUNK! 
So when is the next party ???

No comments:

Post a Comment